July 9, 2020
September 13, October 18 and 24
University of Chicago
The GROW 2020 conference is aimed at female-identified undergraduate students who may be interested in pursuing a graduate degree in the mathematical sciences. The conference is open to undergraduates from U.S. colleges and universities, including international students.
- Sami Assaf, Mathematics, University of Southern California
- Rina Foygel Barber, Statistics, University of Chicago
- Kathryn Mann, Mathematics, Cornell University
- Emily Riehl, Mathematics, Johns Hopkins University
- Rebecca Willett, Statistics and Computer Science, University of Chicago
This event is being supported by the University of Chicago Department of Mathematics and the National Science Foundation.
For more detailed information and current updates visit: https://mathematics.uchicago.edu/grow2020/.